Frequently Asked Questions
The test is based on your reading, speaking, writing and comprehension skills in English language.
The total time duration for the test is 20 mins.
The test scores on your ability to effectively – speak, Write, comprehend English language. So, brush up your pronunciation & English Grammar skills. Also check out some of the videos on dos and don’ts of this assessment, and tips to help you crack this test.
Before starting your test, here are few important points to consider:
- You can take your assessment on laptop, desktop, mobile phone and tablet.
- You will need a working webcam & headphones.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome (version 50 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 and above) only.
- It’s a good idea to disable all notifications (email, text, etc) while you are taking a test.
- If your text stops in between, wait for 5 mins and re login using the same details.
Your activities will be constantly monitored and observed.
- Do not Switch off your camera.
- Don’t skip any questions.
- Don’t click on module exit or exit test.
- Don’t open any other window, switch screens, or take screenshots. It will immediately close your assessment.
You can take your assessment on laptop, desktop, mobile phone and tablet.
Yes, you can schedule the test for a later date. You will receive a mail with the link according to your selected date and time.
You can complete our assessment on one of the following mobile devices by downloading our online assessment App - "SHL" as well.
- Android version 6.0 and above https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shl.talentcentral
- iOS 11.0 and above https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shl/id1551117793
Browser/OS Requirements: This Assessment is best-supported by the below-listed Browsers/Versions only.
- Google Chrome (version 50 and above, latest version is preferred)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50.0 and above, latest version is preferred)
If your test gets stuck/stalled at any point, there is a ‘Resume Incomplete Test’ option that will enable you to restart the test at the same place where you got stuck. The resume test functionality will only be available till two hours of your test being stopped.
You can attempt the test again after a span of 7 working days.
You will receive a mail with the link for the next round of assessment if you are qualified. If you are not qualified, you will be notified that you need to try again for the test after a span of 7 days.